A major initiative taken in the recent past has been to shift the focus from mere class room teaching to taking on live consultancy projects in the field, to compliment theoretical knowledge of the students and the teachers. Some of the prestigious projects undertaken by the college recently were.
1. The War Memorial at Chandigarh designed by the college was inaugurated by the Supreme Commander of armed forces President Dr A P J Abdul Kalam on 17 August 2006 as a befitting tribute by a grateful nation to the valiant defenders of its borders.
2. The projects Development of Ethnic Village at Rai and Adventure Park at Morni Hills, assigned by the Haryana Tourism Corporation, are already under construction.
Advisory work for
4. Students of the
college worked on Landscaping of Entry Gateways of
5. The Design of Entry Points to the City.
6. Design for Riding Club for the Army Western Command.
7. Activation of Underground Parking
Areas in sector 17, assigned by the Municipal Corporation,
Proposal for Aayakar
other key area of consultancy work is the study and research of the landscaping
10. The college made a
proposal for the Future development of
11. Institutional consultancy work of preparation of Architectural Design of Model Police Station Building.
12. Preparation of DPR for Tripura Tourism.
13. Design and Lighting of Memorial Complex at Jhakri.
14. Preparation of Master Plan and detailed project report (DPR) for Ambala as a Tourist Destination.
15. Consultancy work for design of model jails and police stations in Punjab.
16. Preparation of TPR for Udaipur Mega Circuit.
17. Renovation of Entry Gate at Ambala Road and colony side gate of CSIR-CSIO, Chandigarh.
18. Preparation of Interior Design for Phulkari Showroom, Sector 17, Chandigarh.
19. Cycle Track for Children, Sector 42, Lake Area, Chandigarh.
20. Amphitheatre project in the nature park at Sector 62, SAS Nagar, Mohali.
21. Construction of Labour Shed for labourers waiting at round about for work.
22. Architectural Lighting Design of the Capitol Complex buildings, Sukhna Lake and Rose Garden for Chandigarh Administration.
23. Lighting and Illumination of Nek Chand’s Rock Garden.
24. The college is presently in the process of preparation of Master Plan of NIT, Kurukshetra.
25. Institutional consultancy work of preparation of Architectural Design of Model Police Station Building.
26 Consultancy work of Tripura for preparation of DPR for Tourism projects.
27. Consultancy work of Memorial Complex at Jhakri.
28. Consultancy work for preparation of Master Plan and detailed project report (DPR) for Ambala as a Tourist Destination.
29. Govt of Punjab to design model jails and police stations.
30. Preparation of Master Plan for Sri Naina Devi Ji Temple.
31. Architectural Design of Model Police Station Building.
32. Lighting work in proposed memorial complex at Jhakri.
33. Preparation of TPR for Udaipur Mega Circuit and other Tourism projects.
34. Renovation of Entry Gate at Ambala Road and colony side gate of CSIR-CSIO, Chandigarh
35. Preparation of Interior design for Phulkari Showroom, Sector 17, Chandigarh
36. Preparation of Master Plan of NIT, Kurukshetra.
37. Preparation of Master Plan for Naina Devi Ji Temple at Naina Devi, District Bilaspur (HP) for Shri Naina Devi Ji Temple Trust.
38. Landscape of Entry Gateways of Panjab University.
39. Design and Landscaping of Entry Points to the City.
40. Preparation of Master Plan for Naina Devi Ji Temple under the institutional consultancy scheme.
41. Preparation of Phulkari , Punjab Govt Emporiums Patiala and Amritsar.
42. Design of Nature Park in Kullu – Manali National Highway.